Tuesday 8 October 2013

Artist Influences - René Aigner





René Aigner


René Aigner is an independant artist based in Munich, Germany. He mainly does sci-fi realated illustrations and conceptual art. Aigner is an Artist who I have been following on Facebook for some time now. He has a great style by giving his environments a painterly feel to them and does not over rend them like other concept artists. I personally feel that over rendered images ruins the atmosphere and feel of an image. By giving it a painterly feel with loose brush work in places can lead to a interesting viewing experience which (I feel) emerges the viewer into the painting more so than a fully rendered image. I really like his style and his approach to designing and I want to incorporate this style within my work when doing my final paintings. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment