*Title screen* - Science of Snowmen.
-Making a snowman is no easy task and we have all had that experience of making one after Christmas time but they never turn out quite right, either being too big. Too small. Yellow or just a big ball of..hmm.. lets say, mush.
- Understanding the science of snowmen will lead you to having the.. 'perfect' snowman.
- You may need a pen and paper ready.
-First of all make sure that your thermostat is set down enough to make it snow outside. Wait about an hour until you have approximately 50kg of snow in a cylindrical fashion.
- Stage 2
-pack the compact liquidum forming three sized viburnums with n exact 2/3 ratio making sure each one is perfectly cylindrical.
- place these carefully on top of each other with the larger one the bottom to support the mass of the snowman.
-Now lets take a closer look and fill in the missing units... ah yes the arms.
-Find some medium sized (approximately 60cm) ramulis' and fastening them into the side of your snowman stabling it for any weather condition it may encounter. Without these it may topple and become a noman.
-Now with everything in place find some pebbles for the eyes, buttons and mouth of the snowman, place them into a saucepan of boiling water and heat them up for 30seconds cause them to calface. fix these onto the snowman from top to bottom ensuring each one is deep enough to penetrate the snowman.
- When you are ready you need to find a amictorium and place it over your snowman.
-Fasten the nodum within your amictorium and your snowman is almost complete.
-With your snowman almost there just leave it out to settle overnight.
- If you have followed these steps correctly, carefully trained sewing ants have been trained to search for these snowmen to attach the final garnet.
-They each carry a piece of material to form the hat on top.
- after a long nights work the ants go home rest until the next night when they go looking for over another snowmen to finish, thanks ants.
-Thants.-The science of snowmen.
With the script doing a lot of the work for me I don't think I will need the words from the script on screen and therefore all the writing on screen will be the diagrams and blueprints for the snowman and ants. From this I can start experimenting with the graphic style of the infographic.