Monday 16 September 2013

Final Mech Design


Back Story

This Mech is designed to go into space for exploring and traveling the universe. It is light weight in design which gives it an advantage for high gravitational areas it is designed to withstand high pressure environments which us humans cannot be exposed to. Furthermore it has a radar system with the antenna on the top to send signals home about its location whilst scanning the environment for dangers.

Finally done my final mechanized design! Over the past 3 days I have been working on this, the front and rear view where the hardest designs to do trying to imagine what each side would look like was  a challenge for me. I feel overall pleased with the design itself. It's formed from silhouette #20 on the second design page. I used it as a base but took off the top platform. I done this becasuse I believe waht Feng Zu says: ''A design without a gun is an overall better design''. So I took on the challenge of making it look ''cool'' without putting a huge gun on it.

Now onto my life form and my structure designs!

2 comments:

  1. again - very elegant, very professional, very encouraging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ant/Anthony, (let me know what you prefer)

    Phil has assigned me to be your mentor for the first several weeks of the course. So you'll see some comments and opinions on your blog from myself and anyone else that wants to let you know what they're thinking. One piece of advice to start off, get used to criticism. On here it will be only constructive criticism so don't take any offence and use what you think will be to your advantage to create the best that you can.
    Anyway, I'll be in uni friday to present to you newbies, in the meantime, if you have anything you want to ask, here's my blog so you can leave a comment or my email so you can message me directly.
    http://www.skygecko-nat.blogspot.co.uk
    nat-urwin@hotmail.co.uk

    Nat

    ReplyDelete