Wednesday 25 February 2015

Adaptation B: English and Irish character shapes



Here are my English and Irish character shapes so far, I was told to go back to simple shapes and to work out my characters, therefore I i decided to take the shapes from the sitar and translate that into the Irish character, I plan to design him with feather and leaves from his helmet as he is in love with nature and the cowardly knight. Whereas the English character is more of a big knight who is holding a chicken leg into battle. I took the design shapes for him from some of inspiration maps made earlier on. Although the Yeoman character was a ''servant in a royal household'' I was thinking he could be a cook that wants to go into battle and have escaped from the kingdom.

1 comment:

  1. nice pages here, Ant - more please - keep your blog nice and buzzy, it's been rather quiet of late! :)

    ReplyDelete